Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Channelled Message from Above...

Approximately 20 minutes ago, I have the most amazing experience.  I felt extremely light headed and light.  I knew that either an energetic download was coming or I was about to be given a message.  I stood up, closed my eyes and immediately had a vision of a light being coming toward me.  I wanted to open my eyes, but I was firmly told to keep my eyes closed and to stand very still.  The Light Being moved toward me, until she (my sense was of a feminine energy) was standing right in front of me.  She held her palms out and I placed my hands on top of hers.  She told me that she had a message for me and for others who were experiencing emergence at this present moment.  The message is as follows:





Dearest Child

Welcome to the new world.  We welcome you with open arms.  I am the head of The Order of the New Dawning.  We are a group of Light Beings heading the Ascension of a select few humans who are ready to head the Ascension on earth.  We are the ones that are sending messages, the ones who are initiating the energetic changes within you and so many others.  We understand that the experiences can sometimes be frightening, for you are not accustomed to high vibrational energies.  You are doing well child, do not doubt yourself or the mission ahead of you.  Your obstacles will soon be gone and you will be able to follow your path exclusively.  Do not doubt.  Do not worry.  We protect you at all times.  Your mission is too important to the Greater Collective for you to not succeed. Be brave child.  Soon all will be as it should be.

We have a message for you to pass on to all those experiencing Emergence right now.  We ask that you be patient, that you allow us to work with you.  Although sometimes frightening, the shift is almost complete.  It will help for you to no longer think of yourself as Human Beings.  Rather, you are Light Beings.  Highly sensitive to energies and to emotions.  Do not be afraid of the emotions.  Your ability to feel is your greatest asset.  Without this, you cannot help the multitude that will require support, guidance and teaching in the near future.  Be brave my children.  You are Warriors of Light sent over many lifetimes to begin the process of shifting into the Golden Age. 

Do not doubt your gifts my children for you were chosen a long time ago.  Yours is a great ask, a great battle against all that plagues Humanity.  Some will survive and others will not.  All is as it should be.

Always remember who you are.  Never doubt us or yourselves.  We are here to support you.  Call us at any time.  Help us to help you.

We are the Order of the New Dawning.  We love you.


Channeled on Saturday, 28th May 2011 @ 11.22pm

No comments:

Post a Comment