Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Journey Continues

It has been a very long time since my last blog. So much has happened, or rather, so much has changed. Within me and the person I am, the way I react to external and internal phenomena, the way I view the world and everything and everyone in it.

2011 was a profound year. A year of significant and life changing transformation. Undertaking the diploma was the best decision I have made in my entire life. The knowledge gained, the tools learned and the acceleration of the type of person I have now become, is beyond description. But it is more the personal journey that has transformed me. It has been a journey filled with wonder and learning about myself and the world I live in.

During this journey, I have come to understand aspects of myself that I never knew existed. The golden aspects have been highlighted and concreted in my psyche, giving me the strength and inspiration to face any challenge this life has to give me. The shadow aspects have taught me the importance of truth and acceptance of self and others. It is in fact, the shadow aspects that have opened my eyes and shown me a path that before was shrouded in darkness and shame. The ability to bring the golden and shadow aspects of myself together, allowing them to communicate and speak, teaching them to accept and love each other, has been profoundly transforming.

In the process, people have come and gone, situations have shattered and reformed, decisions have been made and followed through. All of this has created a feeling of freedom and incredible peace within me. The awareness I have gained in the last few months, has given me all that I’ve been searching for to live a life of pure love and joy. It has opened my eyes to ME, and by seeing myself I am now able to see my external world in a different and more positive light.

In February I began a new journey; the journey of the degree. A major challenge for me, as I have never been drawn to the academic arena. After such an intense experiential journey with the diploma, I now find myself immersed in a journey of academic experience. Surprisingly, even the academic side of learning seems to be having a profound internal effect. The few processes which are entwined in the learning, are deep and profound enough to be shifting bigger and deeper parts of me. Once again I find myself in a place of discovery, where I am learning more about myself and my fellow human beings.

Intelligence and knowledge have suddenly become things of profound beauty. I see them, I hear them, I feel them inside and outside of myself. They move me in ways I never thought possible. Their energy is so incredibly powerful, that I feel it coursing through my veins, awakening aspects of myself I never knew existed. The flame of a long forgotten power has once again been reignited within me.

I have no idea where this new journey will lead me, but I do know that I am ready for the challenge. I am ready for new information, new experiences, new understanding, and new challenges. I am ready to be all that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment